16-20.3.2015 Second Transnational Partnermeeting was hosted by CultHus in Nykoebing F, Guldborgsund, DK (and substituted the planned June-meeting in Wejherowo) together with training-course for school-teachers course on being group-leader or project-leader for coming youth-exchanges.
Partners were reminded about their general tasks for the project (deadline 15th June):
- Finding more project-venues for exchanges
- Finding more schools interested in taking part in exchanges in the future
- Suggesting relevant new workshopleaders
- Translation for brochures and webpage
- Dissemination of project-results
And there are some urgent task concerning the coming exchanges (28/29.5-4.6 & 18/19-25.9):
- Students makes Europass CV
- Each Student will, with smartphone, make a one minute video-presentation of him/herself saying: name, age, name of city, size of city, how many sisters & brothers, which hobbies and – expectations to the project. All videos from the group will be edited together and equipped with a 5 minutes group-produced introduction about school, town, region and country (deadline 20th April for May-exchanges & 15th May for September exchanges)
- May-Sept.15: Students will learn about the participating countries with a starting point either in Kalmar-Union and the Hanseatic Knights or in 2nd World War and the years after. Both may be seen as an appetizer to greater teaching-themes, that may be used after the mobility-camp,
- September: Bilateral Skype-conference on big-screen will be organized, and students will again say: “My name is……”, “I come from……..” & I am …years old”
Source&more info on other similar events are available on "Exchanges for All" website.